- The organisation and/or individual must own the product/technology exploitation rights to the Intellectual Property
- Majority of the product development efforts (including, research and development and design) must be carried out and done within Singapore.
- A product, of which in a 3-year period before the current SiTF Awards competition was an SiTF Awards Winner (This includes past awards organised by SiTF such as Infocomm Singapore Awards and APICTA winners)with or without product enhancement.
- A product or solution can submit a maximum of two (02) categories.
- All entries and presentations are required to be conducted in English.