Roger Loo is the Executive Director of the Management Consultancy Division of BDO Consultants Pte Ltd. Roger joined BDO in 2008 and spearhead the growth of the management consultancy arm of BDO for the past decade. He has live and worked in various countries – Australia, UAE, China etc. With clear understandings of cultural diversity and in markets conditions, Roger has been valued by clients and companies alike in their quests for internationalisation and future growth.
With more than 18 years of experience in business intelligence and management consulting, Roger has a proven track record in areas that include market intelligence and brand research, feasibility studies, strategy consulting, internationalisation, family businesses and performance management. His global expertise in management consulting includes countries such as China, Taiwan, Myanmar, India, Australia, USA, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa region.
Prior to joining BDO, Roger served as the Associate Director (Greater China) for The Asian Banker – specialising in banking and financial business intelligence and research for banking communities in the Middle East, Asia and Oceania. During his stint, Roger spearheaded offices in Shanghai and Beijing, while managing regional contacts in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Roger was also leading custom research projects for Chinese bankers and international IT vendors in the areas of overseas partners development/selection; market and product development for Greater China etc. In addition, Roger also worked as a Regional Senior Consultant for global military and security consulting arm – Jane’s Information Group. He was involved in numerous strategic advisory and consultancy projects for military hardware vendors, government bodies and research institutes in the region.
• Master of Business (International Marketing) – Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
• Post Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing) – Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia
• Bachelor of Business (Marketing & Tourism Management) – Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia
• Post Graduate Certificate in Family Business Advisory – James Cook University, Australia
• Certificate in Merger & Acquisitions – Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
• Practising Management Consultant, Singapore Business Advisors & Consultants Council
• Member, Institute of Public Accountants, Australia
• Certified Management Accountant, Institute of Certified Management Accountant, Australia
• Member, Marketing Institute of Singapore
• Member, Institute of Management Consultants Singapore
• Member, Australian Marketing Association, Australia
• Member, Family Business Australia
• Member, Institute of Consulting, UK
• Member, Chartered Institute of Management Consultants, US
Back to Judges List